This training hub teaches analog electronic circuits, microelectronic technologies, and AD/DA converters. A portion of the space has been allocated to the students’ individual projects, such as the development and mounting of components within Bachelor’s and Master’s theses or in-semester assignments.
- analog electronic circuits
- AD/DA conversion
- microelectronics, with a focus on mounting, assembling, and disassembling components (SMDs and others).
- Oscilloscope Rigol MSO1074Z,
- Signal generator Agilent 33210A,
- Stabilized power supply unit Diametral L240R51D,
- Digital multimeter Keysight 34461A,
- Soldering station Pace ST50 a ST350,
- Soldering station Sunko 850 DU,
- Repair soldering station JBC RMSE-2D,
- PCs and software to simulate electronic circuits.