The center comprises devices and auxiliary tools to teach digital circuits. Each of the lab’s twelve desks has a four-channel oscilloscope that integrates a logic analyzer and is capable of operating on sixteen channels simultaneously. Three-channel power supplies and function generators are added to the oscilloscope sets, expanding the instruments’ overall in-class usability. High-performance PCs and relevant softwares, together with a multitude of educational kits by various manufacturers, allow us to put into practice various instructional concepts, those relying on FPGAs (Xilinx, Altera) and microcontrollers (Microchip, Atmel, Ti, STM) in particular.
- Teaching programmable logic circuits
- Microprocessor practicals
- Oscilloscopes: Rigol MSO1074, Agilent DSO1002
- Signal generators: SDG 2042X, Agilent 33220A
- Power supplies: GPD-3303S
- Multimeters: Agilent 34410A