This is a “do-it-yourself” research hub to support work on project and commercial order-related tasks where the product has to pass through all the relevant stages, including the designing, mounting, activation, and programming. The lab provides the instruments and mechanics necessary for the purpose.
- Engineering and development of ready-to-use intelligent and embedded systems
- Designing devices and solutions for building automation and telemetry
- Creating measurement and monitoring systems to control experimentation procedures
- Measuring setup to design, develop, and analyze digital devices: Keysight and Agilent instruments including an oscilloscope, a spectrum analyzer, and a generator to operate up to 200 MHz (DSOX2024A, E3631A, 33220A, 34401A)
- Measuring setup to design and develop digital devices: Agilent and Siglent instruments including an oscilloscope, a spectrum analyzer, and a generator to operate up to 100 MHz (MSO6012A, SDG6022X, 34401A, E3631A)
- JBC soldering station to repair and rework printed circuit boards, comprising a microsolder, a miniwave, a pair of SMD pliers (tweezers), a hot air supply, and a vacuum extractor (T245-A, DR560-A, JT-A, HT420-A).