Built in cooperation with ON Semiconductor, the laboratory is utilized mainly for teaching the design of analog integrated circuits and mixed-signal circuits. The laboratory is also used by students working on their bachelor's and master's theses. It also provides a basis for the research and development of customer integrated circuits, both within research projects and direct commercial contracts.
- Design of customer integrated circuits
- Full simulation of customer integrated circuits
- Creation of production documentation for the designed customer integrated circuits
- Customer integrated circuit design workstations (Linux)
- CAD software (Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys);
- AMIS (ONSemi 0.7 µm and 0.35 µm) and TSMC (180 nm and 90 nm).